You can rely on Antonio Carluccio and Gennaro Contaldo for a hearty recipe, and this fish soup-stew is no different.
Just in case one day the above link stops working, here’s how I cooked it (looking at the recipe again I just spotted I missed out the red wine when adding the tomatoes – whoops):
– Fry 1 chopped onion, 2 minced garlic cloves in a heavy based pan
– Add a handful of chopped cherry tomatoes, a chopped red chilli, a handful of chopped parsley, 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds
– Pour in a tin of chopped tomatoes and season with salt and pepper, bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes
– Add your fish – I had a fish pie mix which was nice, although this would be a lot nicer with a white fish and mussels
– Dish up and serve with a squeeze of lemon juice