The sun is shining in England today (expected highs of 20 degrees!) so what better to quench your thirst than some home made lemonade!
This is so easy to make (you will need a blender), here’s what you do:
– chop up 2 lemons (skin and all – probably best to wash them first) and put in your blender container
– add 140g of sugar (caster sugar preferably, but normal sugar is fine)
– add 50ml of cold water and blitz in the blender – your basic mix is ready!
– slice a third lemon and put into a jug filled with ice
– pour in your lemonade mix through a sieve – I would recommend sieving it, I didn’t partly through laziness but mostly because I don’t own a sieve (what sort of food blogger am I?) and the mixture was bitty
– top up with soda water, or just cold water if you prefer, give it a mix and serve
Enjoy the sunshine today everyone 🙂